Alter Aeon Community Forum
April 22, 2018, 12:38:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CONVERTING TO A GOD - HELP SOMEONE!  (Read 3943 times)
donna56455

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2009, 04:37:40 pm »

I'm a complete newby to this and want to convert to either Islaine or vember but haven't a clue where their temples are or how I convert to them.  Can anyone help me

Cheers in advance

Donna56455
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 11:50:23 pm »

Priests for both of these gods are in areas on the mainland, and they may not be real easy for you to get to if you're still low level.  Vember's are on the Chaos river and near Trinsic, while Islaine's priest should be hanging around the fishing village.  You might be able to get someone to take you to one of these places to convert.  Try looking for followers of the god you want to follow.

Another option would be to use the -force option when converting.  You use the 'convert' command to convert to a god, but if you can't find a priest you try to convert without one.  A command like:

convert islaine -force

will start the process.  If you do this, you have to be logged on long enough for the conversion to complete, and you need to sacrifice things periodically to prove your devotion.  I think so long as you're out sacrificing corpses, you should be good.

Hope this helps!
Shift

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 06:17:53 pm »

it might be a nice idea to have a command to see who is following who, to ask for this kind of help to future fellow followers. Maybe add it on finger like for imms? or perhaps append it to the 'gods x' command, where it'd show you the desc orf the gods, and then something like, 'The following people online follow this particular god:'

Shift
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 07:15:30 pm »

I thought there was a 'gwho' command that did that already.  It might only work for a god you're already following though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: