Alter Aeon Community Forum
October 15, 2019, 09:10:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alchemist guild brew books?  (Read 3387 times)
Peko

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 10:27:54 pm »

It would be pretty neat to receive your own 'recipe book' (always accessible rather than an item) after earning entrance to the alchemist guild. Like the submit keyword, you could add helpful brews to your book and always have them with you. Those of us who log in to random computers could always have our plethora of brews handy.

It would also be extremely user friendly to add a feature to the storage locker for spellcomps/brews. I can't emphasize enough how frustrating it is to have a locker, yet get lost and spammed to death when I enter or search it. The same goes for building materials as well actually. You could also be given a complementary bag of components on entering the guild which when put in your locker could be accessed without entering your locker, and taken out for fast adding or removing of comps. storage list <components> or something..
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 11:13:44 pm »

The new list code that Locane has been working on should help with lockers and the like.  As far as brew lists go, would you be interested in a personal notepad?  They allow unlimited note writing, and I know a couple people use them for private brew recipes.  I've been meaning to add them to the donation list for a while now.  Maybe I'll go do that now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: