Alter Aeon Community Forum
September 20, 2019, 02:51:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming Warrior Skills  (Read 14482 times)
Mason

A restraining order is another form of love.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 06:25:11 am »

Maybe a very high level cleric spell to support multiple parallel tanks (I feel like cleric has nothing going for them past 31). Soul Link: 20% of damage is redirected to nearby allies/other frontliners?

what the hell are you talking about level 31!? we dont have anything past learning heal!?

On a different note: i love the idea of rings and twin tankers, as well as the idea of actually having use for a shield (breath blocking!? brilliant!). Someones going to win a nobel prize for this one.

STOP FEEDING ME
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 02:44:24 am »

I've actually only seen revenge trigger a couple of times since it's been installed.  It happens surprisingly infrequently.  The notifies are pretty cool when it does happen though.
firedraco

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 02:57:26 am »

Speaking of shields, maybe add some sort of a 'block' skill that lets you block with them, like parry?  Then reduce the parry chance a bit with one-handed weapons to compensate.  Dunno, just throwing it out there.

Anyway, blocking breath/stuff sounds WIN!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: