Alter Aeon Community Forum
October 15, 2018, 06:09:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boa for sale  (Read 2580 times)
boa

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 06:24:00 pm »

All eq included.  Base sets include a 42/43 fastest with 7d6 tachi set, full clev including cane, duskies, plain golden band, astrals, twilight staff, saving sets, +57 mana regen set, nearly complete parry set, 2 1200lb weightlesses, 1000 credits for clan dues or whatever, all spells and skills that can be known are, 9 pracs not spent, 800 fame and 21bill exp invested. Char is evil but has the eq to go neutral if align is an issue. Basically, this char is only short gauntlets of striking to be optimized to its max, but if youre buying this char, you can probably afford to acquire those.  I'm asking $1000 usd, believe me this is well worth it.  If you love alter aeon but don't have the time to build a beastly character, and eq it, this is your opportunity.  Mudmail boa or taran. Serious inquiries only.  I will being through Dentin with the transaction, so no need to worry about fraud.  Dentin will receive a portion of the transaction, so this is also a way to help out the mud.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: