Alter Aeon Community Forum
October 20, 2018, 12:26:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travelling throughout the world  (Read 3753 times)
Shift

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2012, 10:32:42 am »

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if people actively use this forum anymore, but posting won't really hurt. Essentially, I recently quit my job and I'm travelling throughout the world, or well, at least Europe, SouthEast Asia and maybe Australia if things go well.

So here I am, in Paris, wondering if anyone that remembers me feels like having me at their home for a couple days whenever I go through your country of residence - that way I can teach you Spanish and tell you about my trip, while not spending that much money, heh Tongue

That's all, my email is lastshift@gmail.com if you actually want to give me a hand, and also www.facebook.com/lastshift

In the next month or so I'll be visiting London, Dublin, Edinburg and Amsterdam, and then keep going throughout Europe.

Thanks a bunch in advance, and happy mudding!!

shift

Shift
Fehlan

WALKING SHADOW, BURNING PAIN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:22:32 pm »

dooooood y no america?! Sad

From one shadow to the next, only a brief glimpse is left....
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 06:37:35 pm »

He just doesn't like us.

Glad to hear you're doing ok, Shift.  Sounds like a hell of a trip.
Shift

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 03:42:09 pm »

Glad to hear from you guys too Wink

It has been an intense trip so far - right now I'm in Brasov, Romania. Talk about timing, yesterday was Bram Stoker's anniversary, hehe.

I didn't think of USA because I've been there, although I'd like to visit you guys sometime, if things go well. Who knows.

I've been checking out the game from time to time, and it really makes me happy that it's still going on and getting better and better. It's just so crazy that my first character was created 10 years ago...it really gives me some perspective about how time flies. Can't really imagine how Dentin feels about it, hehe.

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing very well. Good memories Wink Take care, and hopefully we'll bump into each other someday.

PS: I just got someone slightly hooked up to AA, hehe.

Shift
Fehlan

WALKING SHADOW, BURNING PAIN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 12:30:10 am »

we miss ya bro! Seriously, either take some time to log on, or come to friggin America, you know damn well you can crash here Tongue BTW, I told mom about your trip, she said good luck, have lots of fun, stay safe, and hope you make it for a visit.

From one shadow to the next, only a brief glimpse is left....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: