Alter Aeon Community Forum
December 10, 2018, 04:19:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Breath and your shield  (Read 1953 times)
Peko

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2014, 06:35:38 pm »

Hi all, I've been absent for a while, and come back to find all these new skills and changes! It's been a lot of fun - and being a warrior i've been able to try out the new dragon breath skill. It's a fairly small suggestion, but it would be nice to have the ability to flag one special shield to carry in your inventory (on your shoulder) and have it stay there no matter what. Perhaps the lance check command would activate the inventory slot, or it could be permanent. Anyway, that's it, something of that nature would be really neat, thanks!
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 10:53:28 pm »

It's not a terrible request, but it's a lot more work and special cases than I'd care to deal with, and yet another configuration option to make things more complicated.  I really just have to reject it as too complex for the gain it gives us at the moment.

On a related topic, I do have some things regarding dragonbreath shields that I need to fix up in the near future.  It probably won't directly affect your problem, but it might make the need to carry the shield like that less of a problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: