Alter Aeon Community Forum
October 22, 2018, 07:32:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing at Night?  (Read 1653 times)
Timby

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:23:04 pm »

Greetings,
I'm Posting for a blind friend of mine who plays.  Is there a spell, item, etc... that lets you see at night?  He uses the candle so he can move, but doesn't want to get ambushed by critters he can't see...
  Any info would be appreciated.  His character that he's currently using is named Gerstel.

Thanx,
   Timby
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:27:11 am »

Timby, there's actually quite a few items with the 'infravision' spell on them, including the night-vision goggles and and a miners helmet.  I'm not sure the easiest place to find those in particular, but if you keep your eyes open in the donation rooms something is bound to turn up eventually.

One thing to keep in mind is that infravision won't let you see that much farther.  One way I use to keep track of nearby creatures is to use the dancing lights spell - by sending it into nearby rooms, I can tell what's there for an extended period of time (and scan works after you do it.)  There's a handful of ways of dealing with the problem, but each has drawbacks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: