Alter Aeon Community Forum
April 23, 2017, 03:50:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minion mana sustain costs  (Read 1855 times)
Rhidian

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:55:50 pm »

How much mana regeneration do minions take up?

The help files don't really mention how much mana regeneration is needed to sustain a minion, beyond the vague 'requires a small amount of mana to sustain'.

With that in mind, I performed a few tests (summon minion, see how much mana I regain per tick) to determine the sustain costs of select minions. It is assumed that the % level of the skill doesn't affect their mana regeneration cost.

Results (mana regeneration per tick, +/- 1)
Clay Man: -9
Wood Woad: -7
Earth Wall: -5
Water Weird: -18

8 Skeletal Spiders: 0
Skeletal Warrior: 0
Ghoul: 0

Red Imp: 0
Green Demon: +2.0
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:31:03 am »

FYI, all of the tank minions, eg clay man, wood woad, metal construct, bone guardian, and flesh beast take the same amount of mana to maintain.

The green demon varies with soulstone level, though I don't know if it ever goes higher than +2.

Some minions require more when they are injured so they can heal faster.  I think this might just be mage minions, but it may also apply to water weird.
Rhidian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 01:40:40 pm »

Are the effects from all of the familiars affected by the Soulstone level (up to a cap)? I was under the impression that they were the same regardless of the soulstone, which is why I normally use low level soulstones to summon them.
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 01:54:44 pm »

Familiars do get more powerful with more powerful soulstones, but not by very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: