Alter Aeon Community Forum
October 15, 2019, 09:22:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Registration is enabled!  Please register using the name of your primary character in-game.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cooking use ?  (Read 3098 times)
Esprit

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2009, 02:01:15 am »

I wondered if there was any work or direction planned on the cooking skill.
 It seemed to me with having butchering, fishing, foraging as well as the fire-starting and cooking skills already there in a basic form, was a way of maybe using these skills altogether to make cooked food that gave hp regeneration bonus upon eating.
 Basic food on the game gives a couple of hp points at the moment, i wondered if maybe having recipe's like the brew skill we could create food with better bonuses with depending on ingredients and maybe make certain ones available only when the level of cooking is high enough?.
 As a further thought maybe a restriction to it being over used or too powerful,the calories flag could be used to add weight to a player that has to be worked off over time maybe with movement negatives?.
 Giving clerics and mages get the chance to heal okay on there own this would maybe give thieves and warriors someway to regain lost hp when alone as well as creating a fun use for all these skills.
 I have no idea if you already have ideas or plans in progress i just wondered?
Dentin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 09:17:39 pm »

Yes, there are plans for cooking, it's just bogged down in all the other work that's being done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: